Please submit the abstract for your poster HERE.
Abstracts may only be submitted online.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Submission deadline extended until March 21, 2017 23:59!
New abstract acceptance deadline: March 24, 2017
All accepted abstracts will be included in the poster session.
Posters must be prepared by the presenter.
Detailed information regarding poster size etc. will be sent to you with the acceptance notification.
A poster jury will assess all posters presented on the Stem Cell Community Day and three posters will be chosen as winners of the poster award:
1st prize: EUR 1.000,-
2nd prize: EUR 500,-
3rd prize: EUR 200,-
Prizes will be presented at 6.00pm.
Please observe the following while preparing the submission of your abstract:
- Abstracts should be submitted in English only.
- Abstracts must not exceed 500 words in length.
- Please refrain to use symbols and special characters as those may not be displayed correctly. Otherwise write out the word.
- Abbreviations can be used after defining them first.
- The use of graphs, tables and images is strongly discouraged.
- Abstract title. Do not use capital letters and do not indent. The title should reflect the content.
- List the authors with family name first, followed by initials (i.e. Jones, B.; Smith, J.; and Simpson, A.) The name of the first author is also the presenting author. Do not include professional titles or degrees.
- Prepare a minimum of at least two, maximum five keywords.